Thursday 30 August 2007

Akhirnya Kini Pasti


Finally last nite the much waited reunion happened. This reunion was 1st planned long time ago. But then, it never happened because almost everyone has this-and-that to do.. We all joked about this reunion as it was an impromptu one. I only knew it at lunch time yesterday from Pija. Got a shocked to hear her on the other line as she never calls me from her office number. Normally it is me who called her.


So alhamdulillah, I got to see all my best friends from my university days except one, Yati who now lives and work in Sabah.. Missed not having her there last nite. Out of 5 people last nite, only one is living&working in Kedah. Ida came down on tuesday to do her raya shopping. Her visits too was a last minute plan. So that is why last nite get together was a last minute one.


Alhamdulillah also I have my MIL at my house. At least hubby&Arissa has company while I'm out having dinner. I hate having to leave both of them at home. I dont think I would have come to the reunion if my MIL wasn't there at my house. Hubby gave the green light when I told him about the dinner. He will said yes even if his mom wasn't there with us. It was him all this while who keep pushing me to plan for my reunion.


Met them at Jusco Cheras Selatan. Me & pija had to come all the way from KL . Lin&Syikin stay around Bangi . Ate at Pizza hut . Reminiscing the good old days.. Pija reminded me about our eating trip at McDs during the exams week. We drove almost 50kms from campus just to eat McDs's burgers a day before our exams. Tgh stress waktu tuh people..


And they all reminded me of how I switched my course degree from IT to Business. Yes , people, for one good semester I was an IT student. My heart wasn't into IT. In fact I know my capabilities. Almost all my closest friends ( I have anotherIT group of best freinds) were doing IT at that time. Maybe that is the reason why they never failed to bring up this matter everytime we see each other.


Though I was the only one taking BBA course, all of us really clicked to each other. And all of us came from different states. I will be talking to one of them " aku/kau" , to another friend " I/y ou" , to another one "orang/awak"... so rojak...


Glad I was given the time to see them. Glad I made the time to see them just before Lin's departure to UK for the her PHD . ...


2 comments:

rafiqaheliza said...

You were at aidan's party? Yang mana satu ni? I was there too...there seems to be lots of blogger mommies there, so I could not meet all. It was my first time meeting the cybermoms (incl the host) so I was nervous as well. But it was a good 1st meeting...Nanti u datang my sons' bday party pulak ye:)

Jungle Playland said...

Rafiqa...
Huhuhu!sorry didn't introduce you to lotsa ppl dat day..tapi mostly dah banayk balik when u arrived