Monday 9 July 2012

Extra 1 kg


Dont pissed off with me but here i am sitting on my bed thinking of what food should i eat tomorrow!

I only have less than a week to enjoy what ever food that drools me .  Sometimes, when i looked back of how i agreed to come back home for 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks , my heart just go out to my hubby.

I do missed him . But i do have to agree with him and his valid reasons too on why it should be 3 and not 2 weeks.

He said that i will get to rest and relax and go out . Its not that i cant do that back in jakarta. But here it will be easier for me to do it as there will be my parents n MIL to keep our kids occupied. And so it is true!

And this 3 weeks has passed by  at a good pace. Alhamdulillah i got to eat and do what i wanted to do. Of course how i wish that hubby was around to accompany me.

So what to eat for tomorrow ? Nasi arab at saba?



No comments: