Tuesday 13 January 2009

Lucky to be in love with my best friend

Oh yeah! I'm definitely lucky to be in love with my best friend. Who else if it's not my darling hubby. Mr A-1!

I'm soooooo into this songs by Jason Mraz " Lucky" featuring Colbie Caillat..

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Oooohhhhoohhhhohhooohhooohhooohoooh
They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will
When I listen to this song, I can't help not to think of my teenage nephews & nieces .. Why? Coz they too will soon go through this phase of life. Insya Allah. Being in love is such a special life experience . To be found love, to be loved and love others is a gift from Him above, that not all of us are sometimes lucky to have.
Them having blogs does make it interesting too as I get to read what's going on in their lives. It's like watching some tv programmes . I guess what make it interesting is that I have been that stage of life before. And somehow it likes walking down memory lane for u...
It's exciting to watch how their lives will evolve . Each one of them are going through an exciting phase which normally starts from their teens life. I'm so impressed and proud too when one of them learn how to play musical instrument on their own. No class. Just from internet ... I think I will always have a crush on piano.. Don't know why. Maybe it started from when I myself was a teenager too.. I still hope that one fine day I'll get to learn playing piano. I guess each one of us will always have that something we never get to do but still put on hope with .
Do I have my worries for them? Of course I do . But then, all these will be part & parcel of life. Fall in love. Confusion. Break up. Heartbreak... I can only pray to God that when they do go through all these love phase, they will be guided by Him .

No comments: