Went for my weekly maternity check-up last Thursday. Got a shock when my gynea delivered the latest result of my baby's position.. Engaged!!
I am in 35th/36th weeks and baby is engaged already.. And from what my gynea said, labour is possible within these next 2 weeks..
On my way home from hospital, so many things crossed my mind all of a sudden. I have so many ( actually a few ) stuffs to settle ...
- The hospital bag is not ready..
- The 2nd batch of newborn/0-3 months old clothes need to be collected from my sister ASAP.
- My work need to be settled for whatever is outstanding. And i neeed to clean up my pc ...
- The kids wardrobe chest of drawers need to rearrange to make way for the baby's clothes.
- The baby bath tub needs to be cleaned.
- My room needs to be cleaned & vacuumed..Thank goodness I have cleaned the windows of my bedroom 2 weeks ago..Yep, I cleaned it myself on the day hubby left for Jakarta..
- Food stock for the house need to restocked. For me during my confinement period & kids too
- Cat's food & litter sand need to be restocked..
So today, I am happy & relieved that most of the items up there are settled.. Alhamdulillah..