Tuesday 12 May 2009

Road to Cloth Diapers

Anyone who wanted to find out more on cloth diapers, free to swing by at the following blog...I know it's not easy to find a good review on cloth diapers when there are so many brands outhere in the market... Even I am , and still are ( a bit) confused on the best & suitable CDs for my 2nd child.



Nevertheless, I'm glad that I found diaperasia/forum to clear my curiousity and doubts on CDs.. In fact , these CDs addicted mommies were all so helpful to share what they know about CDs based on their experiences..



One piece of advice that I remember most about choosing the CDs is that to all CDs are good in its own function. But ones will only find the right CDs depending on their own children as each child is different from another child. No doubts I will have to buy a few brand 1st and see if it suits my baby.But I will try to minimize the wrong-brand/types-purchased by reading as much information I can .. Me no shopaholic CDs..



1. Jess's blog

2.Indi & Maya's mommy's shop

3. Farra's shop

4. Soho Mama

2 comments:

Sultana said...

Hi! I found your blog when I did a search for cloth diapers. If you would like some help on deciding on cloth diapers, I'm happy to offer any advice that I can. I've been running a CD store for 4 years and the majority of what I do is to help people choose the best cloth diapering system for their families. If you are interested, just email me at: info (@) simplewondersdiapers.com. You can check out my site at www.simplewondersdiapers.com if you are interested.

Have fun with the CD's :) They really are a lot of fun!

Sultana

Unknown said...

Hi there Emly,

Just happened to hop to your blog :)
Thanks for linking my blog to this post. I don't think I'm an expert as Sultana here but yes I have tried several brands and you can also email me any questions if you'd like.

amilita_zaini at yahoo dot com

Take care if the 'lil one inside the tummy wummy :D

-Millie-