Thursday 5 March 2009

Kiasu Driver

Something on the road amused me on my way to work this morning.

I was using the SMART tunnel and was only about 250 meters away on the way out to Jalan Tun Razak. Those who have used this SMART tunnel would know that the lane on the way out to Jalan Tun Razak is a one lane only.

So there I was queuing up in line on the way out to Jalan Tun Razak. Suddenly from the back mirror view I saw this Kelisa car driven by this one young lady with long hair cutting the maroon Honda City which was behind me from the left side. The Kelisa car was able to cut the Honda city as the Honda city wasn’t in the middle of the lane. The Honda city was more on the right side of the lane thus creating ample space for a small car like that Kelisa to cut over from the left side.

So now the Kelisa car is moving slowly behind me. A few seconds after that, came another small car which was a Kancil who tried to cut over the Kelisa car girl from the left side too..

Aha!!!!! Guess what was that Kelisa girl trying to do? From my back mirror , I saw her panic and drove her car more to the left side of the lane…She obviously didn’t want that Kancil car to over take her!

Her kiasu act tickled me that I just had to shake my head in disapproval…

Come on la…U did the same thing to that maroon Honda City. And now u disapproved what the Kancil car wanna do to you! That is so pathetic!!

That was why I called her kiasu driver. And a kiasu driver who always wanna be 1st in the line, who hates queuing up, who doesn’t know that one lane road should be one lane road and not two lanes is always those who drives SMALL CAR!

This exclude those branded small cars like the Minis .Know why I don’t categorized Minis drivers as kiassu drivers? Well, I have never seen Minis cutting over lane impatiently like the other small cars . And I never seen a dented MINIs or other dented branded expensive small cars.

Normally , the cars driven or owned by kiasu drivers is always dented and have scratches here and there..

So that was my morning drive today… A kiasu driver that tickled my normally stress morning drive to work.

No comments: