Friday 26 August 2011

26th day of Ramadan 2011

Insya Allah, we may be celebrating Raya on Tuesday 30th August.

And with that, we have 3 more days of Ramadan..

Meaning 3 more days left for us to make full use of this holy month. Which sometimes I feel like I have not done enough ie praying, donate, & read Al-Quran.

I read somewhere of how things can be difficult for us at the time when we want it to be easy.. For example, donating..There will always be people from different kinds of organisation standing at the bazar ramadan or pasar malam , asking for donation from passer by . We can either choose to ignore it or donate some money to them.. Sometimes, we ignore because we are in a hurry to buy food & stuffs. But most of the time, we ignore their presence for no reason at all..

There will be some like me who ignore them at first encounter and thinking that we can donate to them later once we are done buying our stuffs.. But it never rings in our mind that the opportunity to donate especially in this holy month of Ramadan may not come true the minute we really want to donate... Meaning Allah take that chances away from us as we have been taking it for granted countlessly..

This crossed my mind last night...I saw my hubby putting some money into the folded part of his kain pelikat at his waist. I knew that that money will be donated at the mosque after he is done with terawih... So it crossed my mind will I ever get that chance to donate tomorrow.. What if Allah take that opportunity & chances away from me?

Three days left for good doings in Ramadan.. I know some of us will be feeling sad . And think will we ever get to see the next Ramadan?

I know I will always be tired at night after putting my girls to sleep early..But I hope I will be able to do my terawih & read Al-Quran & donate in these next 3 days left of Ramadan..Insya Allah..

No comments: