Tuesday 14 June 2011

His Morning sickness

Two months back hubby was complaining about his late night hunger that was making him feel fat ..I told him that it could be because i am pregnant.

And since last month, he started to feel nausea and somtimes wanting to vomit...And I told him  the same reason that I told him two months back..

If you asked me if all these are true, well, honestly I really dont know for sure..Could he really be having my morning sickness eventhough i was into my 2nd trisemester?

But i did share with him  the story that happened to a guy who was working next door to my office. That guy was feeling nausea & vomiting  when his wife was pregnant... And when i asked other ladies in my office building on this syndrome, they said that it had happened before to some guys whose wives were pregnant...

So, this syndrome can be true I think...Anyway, I feel pity for my hubby ...hehehheh

No comments: