Tuesday 2 December 2008

Smiley Moon



This was what I missed last nite on Dec 1st , 2008. Only knew about it this morning after reading emails from my fellow DH. And since I missed it last nite, my only chance to see it will be in another 5 years to come!!!


Checked from the Net, the "smiling moon" was caused by Venus, Jupiter and a three-day-old crescent moon aligning at the right spots to form the Smiley.


You know I can't smile without you

I can't smile without you

I can't laugh and I can't sing

I'm finding it hard to do anything

you see I feel sad when you're sad

I feel glad when you're glad

if you only knew

what I'm going through

I just can't smile without you



a song by barry manilow
note for me: why did I missed it? I was busy getting Arissa to sleep. She won't be sleepy once she passed her bedtime.. Thus, it's important to get her in her sleepy mood and mode..

No comments: