Monday 14 January 2008

Which One ?

Currently my mind is filled with so many unfinished matters for may new house... How I wish things are so easy ... I guess that will come true if money is not a problem and I'm not too chossy on most stuffs.. Hard not to be chossy when money doesn't grow on trees for me ... :)

So I need help from anyone outthere who is reading my entry.... Curtains! I've gone to Macy & SSF. But just my hubby didn't like some of them which I like la... Thus, is there any other curtains shops than those two shops?

Another pending issue is the kitchen & wardrobe cabinets .... I've been to SCI , Rowenta, Signature Kitchen ..All these are featured in Impiana Dapur & all the other house deco mags... However we wont be choosing Rowenta as the sales person is not that friendly & theirs is more to country looks.. Signature Kitchen offers an expensive quotation for the same layout design that we can get it cheaper from other shops... I saw a few shops around Puchong but dont know much about its level of workmanship.... So readers, where did u do your kitchen cabinets & wardrobe too? Are u satisfied with the workmanship & service? And is your kitchen cab still in good shape ? Of course having solid surface or tiles or granite as working countertops is a better choice than melamine abs.... But i'm more concern of the products quality and workmanship & services ...

Hood & hobs... Me & hubby have decided that we dont have to go for the expensive brands such as Fagor, Pacifica , Teka, etc... We are choosing those less expensive brands but not on the lower brand as we realy dont know much on its performances. Hoods' Suction power ranging between 800-1000 is enough for our dry kitchen as cooking wont be a heavy one. Brands that are given consideration are Telinni, Elba & Fotile... Anyone using these brands ? Or any other brands?

Water Heater... Anyone using a tank water heater? Is yes, what brands pls?

I very much welcome any ideas & suggestions & opinions on the above matters .... So leave some comments for me k !!!!! Thanks...

5 comments:

Jungle Playland said...

Ok curtain i bought at ikea coz i like the design. Can buy also at kamdar..nice design also in fact they can jahit for you but you have to know the measurement.

Kitchen cabinet and hood etc i seriously do not know. My client is Belno Kitchen at Taman tun.. nice contemporary modern design

Unknown said...

ha beli kat ikea la, nice.
i bought my oven, stove & hood fer rm3200 sume by electrolux. masa tu ade promo...ok kan?
kitchen i rase lagi murah if u beli yr own barang2 ie:kayu ke tiles ke...cari contractor murah2 buatkan. if guna concrete tahan lama...maintain senang. countertop cuba u cari marble murah2...ade jual, tapi x sure where.
my mom guna tank...nanti i check it out fer u brand hape dia guna. ok?

emly2175 said...

Dotty & Alin : thanks for info...btw Alin, aper "tank" tuh?

Delia said...

tank tu cam askar guna nak gi perang! hahahahhahah (sorry, i'm just showing my ignorance on everything 'house' related! heheh) maybe one day when i have my own house kan? and by that time i have all of you pros to help me out! =)

emly2175 said...

Mak Nani: U ni buat lawak la!!!