Saturday 8 December 2018

Friday franctic

Afraid of see what next Friday will be.

Usually we were the ones who saw sad teary faces of those school leavers and their family.

How we were the ones who witness friends hugging the leavers . And how moms also hugs their friends for the last time in school.

So comes this Friday , me and my kids will be trading our places as leavers of BSJ.

I do know for sure how it will turn up my Year 9 daughters. Deep down inside I am dreading that teary scene.

As for Aisyah my girl in Year 5 and she is just 9, she may cry at pick up or in a car. This too I just don't know what should I do or say..

And as for my 7 year old girl Alya , she might be indifferent to this..but she will join Aisyah in crying later.

And me ? Well , I wish I don't have to cry..for I wish to be the strongest one to support and hug my kids in that last bye bye moments ..

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: