Wednesday 31 January 2018

Back to gym life

Don't know why I didn't start hitting the gym back when Alya was in FS ..

It took me 3 years to enrol myself again as gym member..

I have always enjoy doing the aerobic and cardiovascular classes. .those day my choice is limited as I were only be able to do it after office hours..wait! Actually more of only when my work is done which could be at 6 pm..

So since January this year , I have been going to the gym and doing all the classes that I can..

And wow!! The feeling of doing those zumba, RPM, body combat, yoga , fast fit was sureal. ..

I enjoyed every minutes of it..

And now I am worried of having to miss these classes during that 1 week of CNY school break..I will be in KL ma. .

Did strong Zumba and Fast fit which was awesome. .had me looking forward to my class this week. .

These days my life in the morning just before I need to pick up my gorgeous girls from school after 2 pm daily, it is sandwich with groceries at pasar and supermarket, gym and my kelas pengajian 2x a week. .

Alhamdulillah for the reliable house helper that I have ..just need to tell what dishes to cook or prepared the bumbu for me to cook
..

ALHAMDULILLAH. .

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: