Friday 4 July 2014

Our 3rd ramadan

Actually it's the 2nd ramadan that I am here fasting. This is because last year me and the girls fast in kinrara as Alya had her operation.

Nevertheless, Alhamdulillah me and my girls get to fast with their baba.

And being away from malaysia especially during this ramadan, it also means no bazar ramadan for us..huhu..

It's not like I didnt cooked at all . I still have to cook dishes for sahur. Arissa eat nasi and lauk for sahur and buka puasa. Which is good for her so that she wont be weak ..

As for me and hubby, we like to eat none of that nasi and lauk for buka puasa..

So since there is no bazar ramadan here, I have as the CEO of the kitchen, needs to cook what ever dishes we are craving...

Thank goodness, I can get kueh buah melaka or kelompang, ketayap or kueh koci from my pasar moderan...

Alhamdulillah also, even though we dont have air mata kucing and all those endless colourfull drinks ( actually I only like buying air kelapa muda and mata kucing) , we like jus mentimun and air buah blewah...it's as refreshing as our air kelapa muda too.. here, one needs to be carefull when buying air kelapa muda from the street. Hygiene matters..

Ops...need to pick up my two big A's from school..

Alhamdulillah. Arissa is still fasting..

No comments: