Friday 1 November 2013

Rewards


Blamed it on my new hectic daily routine.

Blamed it on my spouse for what he had learned at some company training.

For I have been rewarding myself by buying a few stuffs since the last summer holidays begins.

And yesterday, I did it again.

At first it did cross my mind that I shouldnt be buying on impulse. But somehow I did managed to do a quick analysation on the rationalisation of buying that. pair of sneaker.

Yes . It was a sneaker not by expensive brand but by the humble brand Bata... Humble in the sense that its shoes are comfortable and stylish in a certain way that fits everyone's budget.

To tell you the truth, I have been buying Bata shoes or sandal ever since I moved to Jakarta. When I couldnt find the comfortable heels in any other brands, I found it in Bata. And just so happen that I like the design too.

Back to rewarding myself unstoppable , it feels good .. For my work has been getting busier in this new school term..

Currently its like a touch n go system between my house and my children's school. I am in and  out from the house like 3 - 4 times in a day... And its tiring ...of course having a supir helps a lot...but to be in and out from the house more than 2 times is tiring...

And I have started drinking cafe latte , cuppachino or mocha too... Even the guy behind the cashier at the school's cafe knows my drinks. Irk!!!! 

Eventhough being a homemaker itself is rewarding in the sense that I get to be with my kids all the time, it feels great when I rewarded myself now and then...

No comments: