Wednesday 23 March 2011

Orphans of the Japan Tsunami

Sitting silent in their classroom, the 30 children whose parents have not come to collect them after tsunami swept away their town




Everyone who read this article will only be feeling sad for those children at  Kama Elementary School  in Japan. Even I can't imagine what is going inside those children's minds. And to think of how to break the death news of their parents is so unthinkable and hardest thing to do. I can only think of if what this were to happen to my own flesh & blood.
 
I do hope these children have relatives that they can turned to. Can't imagine if they have none.
 
Sometimes, when things like this happened, I really would like to know how these children will grow up to be .But then , no one I think will trace back at these children and do some documentary on how the tsunami have shaped their minds & lives  in the years to come.
 

2 comments:

rafiqaheliza said...

Hey you..

Oh, another sad entry this morning..

Yelah kan, pretty sad. Speaking of which, it makes me think what will happen to my small children if things like this happen to them. Will insurance enough to cover their future? Nauzubillah..

rafiqaheliza said...

Oh by the way, Happy Belated Birthday! Dah satu bulan dah...