Monday 30 November 2009

Great coffee. Great company.Altra Rica

I'm not a coffee lover. But last night coffee at my BIL's house was surely a kick.. It was just your regular kinda brand but from a premium selection. I missed the colombian premium line when my SIL served it on a-day-that-I-wasn't-around .Nevertheless the Altra Rica got me liking my coffee..

Which is why food will be on top listing for things-from-london... Heheheh.. Told my hubby that he is to get all kinds of chocolates, choc drink and coffee powder from his next London trip. I know that I should be asking him to get other non-food item.But then, this is not the season to be jolly when it's actually winter season there..Nevertheless, getting me a parfume would be ok too....

I like my Sunday night yesterday compared to the Sunday lunch at my BIL's house. We were there again to pick up hubby's handphone which must be pick up no matter what.Why? Coz his monthly pay cheque depends on it. hehehe..

I know hubby would love to stay a little longer to chat with BIL & SIL but then Lil B aka Aisyah was left at home. I can't remember when was it the last time we hang around at my BIl's house without the presence of the stress-factor...hehehhe..

Everyone from kids to adults surely act differently when the stress-factor is not around. I don't know why but everyone just switch on to their prim&proper aka unrelaxed mannerselves when the stress-factor is around. I'm not implying that the stress-factor is a not-so-good person. That person is actually a good person. Trust me on these ok..hehehe

Talked about drinking coffee , I surely have changed myself a bit.. This i compared to my life when there was only Arissa around. Now, there are two precious princess in my life. I avoided coffee and took less caffainated drinks when breastfeeding Arissa for 2 solid years. But with Lil B, I'm consuming a little bit extra on caffeinated drinks..

And this time around, i took extra steps in controlling my food intake. I saw myself gaining weight during those 2 years of breastfeeding Arissa. Thus, i sort of promised myself not to be in that weight again this time around with Lil B. So yeah, I get to fit into my old choc pants that I used to wear before giving birth to Arissa. That choc pants can't fit me during the 4 years of Arissa's life. But now, it fits me even after 3 month of giving birth to Aisyah..

We all know how breastfeeding makes one hungry after each feeding sessions. Thus, i'm more determine this 2nd time around to maintain my weight .Of course dearest hubby said that I can lose more weight which i like too. But i have to attribute my weight loss factor to my temporary status of SAHM which ended 3 weeks ago.. It was sure tiring to be a maidless SAHM. But nothing can replaced those precious times that i spent taking care of Arissa & Aisyah. Yeah, i still miss those moments of waiting for Arissa to come home from school at 12noon everyday..

So, alhamdulillah, last weekend was a good one eventhough we only got to put up our feet after 1030 pm only..

No comments: