Friday 20 June 2014

Alya at 2 years old and 8 months

Thesedays I find her easily keeping herself occupied and entertained. I will see her reading outloud to herself. She will picked up a book and straight doing a book reading . Of course she cant read yet. But she will make up her own story. She may get one or two words right . I think this happened as she remembers what was read to her on each pages of the storybook.

I find it amusing and it reminds me of how Aisyah used to be when she was at this age like Alya. It is so identical. I still have Aisyah's video on this act.

Another thing that Alya loves doing is singing. The songs can be from twinkle little star , baba black sheep to wrecking balls,frozen's soundtrack song, or maroon five songs , any current hit songs that we hear in the car..

That's what you get when you have 2 big sisters aged 9 and 5 that like singing and do thier own small stage performance when at home..And not forgetting singing in the car..

Anyhow, I think I need to get some surah cd ... just to balance things out..

No comments: